| Four Ashes | |
|---|---|
| Location | |
| Place | Four Ashes |
| Area | South Staffordshire |
| Coordinates | 52°40′24″N 2°07′28″W / 52.6734°N 2.1245°WCoordinates: 52°40′24″N 2°07′28″W / 52.6734°N 2.1245°W |
| Grid reference | SJ916084 |
| Operations | |
| Original company | Grand Junction Railway |
| Pre-grouping | London and North Western Railway |
| Platforms | 2 |
| History | |
| 1837 | Opened |
| 1959 | Closed to passenger traffic |
| Disused railway stations in the United Kingdom | |
| Closed railway stations in Britain A B C D–F G H–J K–L M–O P–R S T–V W–Z |
|
|
|
|
Four Ashes railway station was a railway station built by the Grand Junction Railway in 1837. It served the small village of Four Ashes, Staffordshire, 6 miles north of Wolverhampton City Centre, and was located near to the A449 road, on Station Drive.
The station closed in 1959, although the Rugby-Birmingham-Stafford Line loop from the West Coast Main Line still runs through the site of the station today.